Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
Back to eGroups
Gheretta R. Harris
Posted 09-12-2018 12:24
Reply to eGroup
Reply to Sender
Good afternoon, We are reviewing our housing appeals protocol and would like to know how others have operationalized this process.
We're specifically wanting to know the following:
1. Do you have a formal appeals process? If so, is it posted online or in the residents contract?
2. How are appeals submitted? Is there a form (paper or online)?
3. Who reviews and makes the determination on the appeal? If a team, who is the team comprised of?
4. Do you have a process where a denied appeal can be escalated?
5. Would you be willing to share your policy or policy statement regarding appeals.
Gheretta Harris, CASP
Associate Vice President
Auxiliary Enterprises | Ferris State University
420 Oak Street | PRK 151 | Big Rapids, MI 49307
t. (231) 591-3975 | e.
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams
New Best Answer
This thread already has a best answer. Would you like to mark this message as the new best answer?
Copyright © 2017 NACAS. All rights reserved.
Skip Navigation Links
Copyright © 2016 NACAS. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic